The Practice is migrating from the EMIS Web clinical system to the SystmOne clinical system.
As from the 22nd February 2023 patients will no longer have access to their EMIS Patient Access online account. The practice advises patients to self-register for the NHS App in preparation for this change. Please be advised during this period on the 22nd February to the 2nd March 2023, you will have no access within your online account to request medication or to book appointments online. Please follow the instructions below to do so.
To have an NHS Account - you must be aged 13 years and over and be registered with a GP Practice in England
- Patients first need to register for an NHS Account – this allows you access to many different NHS apps and Health & Care Websites. The link is https://help.login.nhs.uk/setupnhslogin/
- To setup an NHS login – you will need to have an email and a mobile phone number
- When you register you will be sent a 6-digit security code via your email. Enter this code to verify your email address and then continue.
- You will also be asked for your mobile phone number – again another 6-digit security code will be sent via text message to your phone. Every time you login, you will be sent a security code to your phone, unless you select "remember this device and stop sending security codes"
- Currently you cannot setup NHS Login WITHOUT a mobile phone. NHS are working on this and hope to offer a solution to users who do not own a mobile phone in the future
- Some of the websites require additional information to prove who you are – this is so NHS can connect you to your NHS record and protect your health information. The additional information includes – Date of Birth, NHS Number, Name, Postcode. There is a link to show more information needed e.g., such as photo ID. https://help.login.nhs.uk/provewhoyouare
To get the NHS App for the following:
Apple iPhone/iPad - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nhs-app/id1388411277?ls=1
You can only access the NHS App through the App Store on your Apple iPhone or iPad
GooglePlay - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nhs.online.nhsonline
Click on the App tab at the top of the screen
NHS Website - https://www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk/login