Unfortunately we have been affected by a nationwide delay in the distribution of flu vaccines. If your vaccination appointment was booked for Saturday 23/10/21 or Sunday 24/10/21 then your appointment been moved to Saturday 27/11/21, at the same time as your original appointment. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
We are experiencing a very high volume of telephone calls, we will answer as quickly as possible but would appreciate your patients at this busy time
Coronavirus Booster Vaccinations
We are now starting covid booster vaccines at the Tadcaster Health Centre in Easingwold. You will be contacted by phone or text, with an invite to attend for your vaccine. Please ensure we have your mobile number up to date on your record. A booster vaccination can be given no sooner than 6months after your last coronavirus vaccine. Therefore, we will be inviting people in in age order and those who are at higher risk first.
1. If you have a flu vaccine booked with Sherburn Group Practice in the coming week or so, we may be contacting you to reschedule. This is because of a distribution issue that's delaying the supply of vaccines to GP surgeries and pharmacies nationwide. If we need to rearrange your appointment, we'll be in touch.
We have been affected by a nationwide supply issue relating to blood test tubes used by hospitals and GP surgeries. Anyone who needs a test for urgent health problems, will still get one but where your clinician recommends it’s safe to do so, then we may ask you to come back for a test at a later date, or your appointment may be rescheduled.
WE ASK THAT ALL USERS OF THE MEDICAL CENTRE COVER THEIR FACES WHEN THEY ENTER THE BUILDING. A SCARF IS OK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK.
To deliver “Best Practice” standard of care by providing suitable patient consultations to establish an appropriate diagnosis, treatment and care plans
- We aim to provide an excellent service, to be responsive to your needs and efficient in providing general medical care.
- We would try to offer you an appointment, if appropriate, within two working days.
- Appointments can be booked up to two weeks ahead, and appointments at shorter notice are made available each day.
- If a problem is more urgent, emergency surgeries are held each morning and evening.
- You can expect to be dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- Your confidentiality will be respected. Medical details may be shared if necessary with other members of the clinical team, but are not available to theird parties.
Click below for our latest newsletter: