We are experiencing a very high volume of telephone calls, we will answer as quickly as possible but would appreciate your patience at this busy time
WE ASK THAT ALL USERS OF THE MEDICAL CENTRE COVER THEIR FACES WHEN THEY ENTER THE BUILDING. A SCARF IS OK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASK.
To deliver “Best Practice” standard of care by providing suitable patient consultations to establish an appropriate diagnosis, treatment and care plans
- We aim to provide an excellent service, to be responsive to your needs and efficient in providing general medical care.
- We would try to offer you an appointment, if appropriate, within two working days.
- Appointments can be booked up to two weeks ahead, and appointments at shorter notice are made available each day.
- If a problem is more urgent, emergency surgeries are held each morning and evening.
- You can expect to be dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- Your confidentiality will be respected. Medical details may be shared if necessary with other members of the clinical team, but are not available to theird parties.
Click below for our latest newsletter: